View our Recommended Resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- NFD&MA (National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association)
- Archie’s Florist and Gifts 118 South Mecklenburg Avenue South Hill, VA 23970 Phone (434) 447-3985 Toll Free (800) 644-7729 www.archiesfloristandgifts.com Locally Owned & Operated By: Dale & Jerry Glasscock “We wire worldwide!” Candy, Fresh & silk arrangements, Fruit Baskets, Gift & Gourmet Baskets, Plants, Balloons, Weddings, John Ella & Willow Tree, Special Occasions, Funerals All Major Credit Cards Accepted FTD & Teleflora
- Gavin’s House of Flowers & Gifts 306 N Mecklenburg Avenue South Hill, VA 23970 Phone (434) 447-3746 Toll Free (800) 584-9869 Locally Owned & Operated By: Gavin Honeycutt “Designed Especially for You!” Specializing in Weddings, Flowers & Gifts for All Occasions All major credit cards accepted Teleflora & FTD Wire Service
- www.southhillva.org – Official town website with information for visitors, residents and businesses such as events, lodging, museums, utilities, health providers
- www.articdesigns.com – Website Development
View Current and Past Obituaries and Sign the GuestBook of Familes we have SERVED..
Planning ahead is something we can help make a simple process.
Dealing with the lost of a loved one can be difficult and painful, but we are here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions